For IT Firms
Demonstrate to your clients and prospects that you have undergone a rigorous audit and are taking measures to protect your clients.
Certified WISP Specialist
($100 / month or $1,000 / year)
- Be able to produce certified copies of written information security plans that pass the audit.
- Conduct audits to perform a WISP intake.
- Have a strong understanding of PTIN Security Compliance.
- Submit WISP’s on behalf of your clients for compliance.
PTIN Certified IT Firm
- Show your clients and prospects that you take security seriously.
- Ability to certify accounting firms as PTIN Cyber Security Compliant.
- Undergo audits from PTIN Security Group to maintain compliance.
- Become a trusted leader in your field.
- Differentiate yourself from others who do not specialize.
Pricing for PTIN Certified IT Firm's
Can I administer this compliance to my non-tax professional firms?
Yes, while the certification is based specifically off tax publications and best practices from accounting authorities, non-tax professionals can become compliant and showcase the PTIN Security Certification.
Becoming a PTIN certified IT firm can offer several benefits, especially if you specialize in working with tax professionals. Here are a few reasons why you may want to consider becoming a PTIN certified IT firm:
- Access to a specialized market: Becoming a PTIN certified IT firm can give you access to a specialized market of tax professionals who require specialized data security services. This can provide you with a competitive advantage over generalist IT firms and increase your potential client base.
- Compliance with IRS regulations: By becoming PTIN certified, you demonstrate to potential clients that you understand and comply with IRS data security regulations. This can be an important selling point for tax professionals who require data security services that meet IRS standards.
- Demonstrated expertise in the tax industry: Becoming PTIN certified requires extensive training and testing to demonstrate your knowledge of the tax industry and data security best practices. This can be an important selling point for tax professionals who are looking for IT firms that understand the unique challenges of the tax industry.
- Potential for higher revenue: As a PTIN certified IT firm, you may be able to command higher fees for your services due to your specialized expertise and compliance with IRS regulations. This can result in higher revenue and profitability for your business.
- Ongoing support and education: As a PTIN certified IT firm, you will have access to ongoing support and education from PTIN Security to help you stay up-to-date on the latest threats and best practices in data security. This can help you stay ahead of potential threats and ensure that your data security measures remain effective over time.
- Increased credibility: Becoming a PTIN certified IT firm can increase your credibility in the industry and demonstrate your commitment to data security and professionalism. This can be an important factor for potential clients who are looking for IT firms they can trust.
Overall, becoming a PTIN certified IT firm can offer many benefits, including access to a specialized market, compliance with IRS regulations, demonstrated expertise in the tax industry, potential for higher revenue, ongoing support and education, and increased credibility. If you specialize in working with tax professionals and are committed to providing high-quality data security services, becoming a PTIN certified IT firm can be a valuable investment in your business.