PTIN cyber compliant is a new standard for the healthcare industry that is being developed to be the gold standard in accountant data security.
Along with being good practice in general, there are additional benefits to being PTIN Cyber Security Compliant
- PTIN Security Makes You Better Than Your Competition
- When you have a PTIN Cyber Security Compliance, you are finally able to compete with the best in the industry. Compliance is not easy to acquire and is even harder to maintain. If you want your company to stay competitive, this is a great way to do it.
- Imagine a big prospect comparing you vs another competitor. All things equal, but you have a PTIN Cyber Security Compliance – who do you think they would choose
- PTIN Cyber Compliance Makes Your Clients Happier
- Trust is hard to earn. With a badge showing your cyber compliance, your clients will be reassured that they are in good hands. You are not only handling their books and compliance, you are handling their livelihood. Showing you protect it makes you look like a hero.
- Makes You More Money
- You can charge a premium when you have the accolades to be able to do so. The person who claims they protect their clients doesn’t have an advantage over you, the one who has actual compliance that has been audited. It’s like picking someone in medical school to perform brain surgery, people want reassurance and this gives them that.
- Improves Your Respect
- When you get certified and display the certification, it will immediately put you in an elite class that cannot be commoditized. Differentiation in this day & age is key
- Helps You & Your Clients Sleep Better At Night
- Having reassurance that you are protected as much as possible helps everyone sleep better. Anyone who has been a victim of a data breach can tell you, it’s something you never want to experience.
These benefits are the tip of the iceberg when it comes to protecting your clients and showing compliance. It all boils down to caring about your clients and letting them know that they made a good decision by letting you be their accountant.